Community Learning Disability Team

Community Learning Disability Team

We are a team of Health and Social Care staff who support adults with learning disabilities and autism, their families, and carers. We may be able to support you if you are 18 and over, have a learning disability or autism and live in the Royal Borough of Kingston, or  have a GP in Kingston. Also check out .

If you need support to stay safe, independent and well, you may be able to get support or services from the Council. A Care Manager will meet you to talk about what you need support with.

If you get support or services from the Council, a Review Officer will meet with you at least once a year to make sure the support is working well for you.

There are also specialist Health staff in the team who may able to support you.

Community Nurses
Occupational Therapy
Psychology & Behavioural Support
Psychological Therapies
Speech and Language Therapy.

Asperger’s Syndrome

There is a specialist service for people who are 18 and over and have Aspergers Syndrome. Click here to find out more.

Support for Carers

A Carer is someone who provides unpaid support to an ill, frail or disabled family member, friend or partner. Click here to find out more about support for Carers in Kingston.

18 years or under

If you are 18 or under you will need to contact contact the Children’s Services:
The Moor Lane Centre
Moor Lane

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *